In order for me to write you a glowing recommendation, here is what I require. (Please read through before clicking on the link)
- I would need a proper discussion from you. Yes, please approach me as I won't bite. If you do not talk to me, I will not know how to write this letter. Therefore, I will not be able to entertain your recommendation letter, and we both end up crying at the end.
- I would need a minimum deadline of at least two weeks. If you need a recommendation letter for tomorrow, you must be joking me, am I right?
- A resume. Yes, I need to build you up. If the resume is much more thorough and precise, then I can write a better letter. We will both be happy. You will be able to attach your resume file there.
- Please be kind and rewind. (We old people understand what that saying means)
- If you are ready, then click on the link below. There is a quick self-assessment there, as well.
- When you are done, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get notified that you have finished. A nice handwritten thank you note and some cookies would be great. Google won't e-mail me so I won't know when you are done.